The rules state that I'm to list 7 random facts about myself so here they are:
1. I'm a sleepwalker. It's scary but I think the most dangerous thing I've done in my sleep was start to take a shower. Luckily when the spray of the water hit my face, I woke up. Ha! (I guess I thought my nightgown needed washing, too... I was taking the shower fully-clothed!)
2. I've recently discovered that Dish Network has Sirius XM radio available... So I've become addicted to channel 6058 - Prime Country. Country music from the 80s & 90s...I've been rediscovering songs & artists that I'd completely forgotten about from that time period! I LOVE it! (Sawyer Brown is still my all-time favorite though! I think I've mentioned a time or two that since I was 5 years old, I've had 2 dreams concerning Sawyer Brown - #1. To see them live in concert. & #2. To meet them in person. I just want/need them to know how much their music has touched me and has helped me through some of my darkest times...maybe it'll happen...someday. :) )
3. My biggest dream (for as long as I can remember) was to get married & have kids. I'll be 33 this year, so my New Years resolution this year was to accept that's not what God had planned for me and focus on being a better person (Christian, daughter, sister, cousin, friend, niece, aunt, & writer). Some days are better than others and other days I struggle with that realization...
4. Some people may find this one hard to swallow but: I'm extremely shy. In writing & "chat", I'm good to go...but in groups of people or even around one person I don't know, the walls come up and my mouth slams shut. I've been trying to break out of my shell and I think I'm slowly getting there...
5. I hate shopping...period. I don't care what kind of shopping it is, I detest it!
6. I'm not a shoe lover. I know most women will be gasping at that, and wondering WHY NOT?!?! but I have my reasons. If you want to know those reasons, I'll tell you privately to save everyone else from having to listen.
7. & Finally the last random fact about myself...this one will come as no surprise to some people, but I'm a crier. I cry at sad commercials, mushy songs, dramatic movies & TV shows... It doesn't matter - If it's the least bit emotional, I'll be crying. I've always been that way & I hate it. If I try to "fight" it, I just wind up crying harder, so I've stopped fighting it and let it "flow" naturally! Ha! (Although, I do hide the tears as much as possible from everyone around me, even if that requires excusing myself to the bathroom when I feel the tears coming on!)
Carrie Ann Ryan
Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Bella Street (Had to nominate you back :) )