- I'm a member of the Church of Christ.
- I hate pickles.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I'm an emotional girl. I cry at everything; this includes sad movies, songs, books, TV shows.... You name it. If it's sad, I'll cry. (Sometimes even if it's not!)
- My dog, Snickers, is spoiled rotten and I treat him like a baby most of the time.
- Sawyer Brown is my all-time favorite artist. When I write, they are who is playing behind my headphones. My dream since I was 5 years old has been to see them live in concert & meet them in person. Maybe someday...
- I have very low self-esteem, about myself and everything I do and say.
- I'm shy, unless I know everyone in the group of people I'm with, then you won't be able to get me to shut up.
- Criminal Minds & Army Wives are the only 2 TV shows I will tolerate commercials for... Everything else I DVR!
- I love to cook and bake.
- I am a natural blonde, but that one is classified information....so shh :)
- I have headaches, a lot. Therefore, sometimes my writing is slow going and is delayed for days at a time, until I can handle concentrating on the computer screen.
- I have a great group of friends, and I'm truly blessed.
- My right foot is a whole size larger than my left. (Also on the feet: I have weird toes. Where everyone else's seem to get shorter as the toes get smaller, my toes are all the same length. And most women LOVE shoes, I don't. If they're comfortable I'll wear them, but I don't go buy shoes just because I can or see some "I just have to have!" In my entire "collection" of shoes, I don't have more than 10 pairs - maybe not even that many!) Okay - after you finish gasping and getting over that last sentence, you can move on to the next random fact...
- You can't tell it by looking at me, but I can seriously go 2 or 3 days without eating anything. As long as I have my diet mountain dew to drink, I'm good to go :) (Speaking of which, I haven't eaten anything since Wednesday -- it's Friday now lol)
So today, I thought I would just post some random off-the-wall cold hard facts about me. You ready?
Author of Contemporary Romance & Romantic/Suspense.
COPY AND PASTE THIS PICTURE TO YOUR BLOG IF YOU BELIEVE YOUR PRINCE CHARMING IS WORTH WAITING FOR!
Wherever you are, whoever you are...you are worth waiting for. No matter how hard, no matter how the world defeats me. You are worth waiting for...